This machine represents a bit of history for ice cream equipment. Despite being very simple, only an industrial liquefier/blender, it represents the beginning stages of evolution for small business in this industry.
- Housewives started out in ice cream production using only this mixer and a domestic freezer, without any other specialized machinery. The helix of this blender homogenizes milky mixtures extremely well, with an incredible amount of air incorporation.
- Popsicles producers considerably increase their profits with incorporated air this mixer provides, leaving their popsicles much softer.
- Beyond excellent homogenization, many ice cream producers increase their profits with this incorporated air as well, giving an incomparable texture to their ice cream.
- Emulsifies and homogenizes the ingredients, especially when using fats;
- Incorporates air into the mixture, leaving the ice cream and popsicles smoother and more profitable;
- A removable rectangular section makes it easy to clean and sanitize;
- Has a capacity to hold up to 8 liters of mixture;
- 220V Monophase.
1. Incorporates 10% to 20% air in the blend, providing higher productivity, increasing profitability.
2. The ice cream and popsicles remain much softer, as the special helix not only mixes the ingredients, but homogenizes the fats with liquids and solids.
3. Much better than a standard industrial liquefier/blender (used in bakeries and snack-bars). Many people think that a common blender is enough to produce an ice cream mixture - maybe for a family gathering, but a professional ice cream maker that doesn’t use the Mixer 15 is already starting with lower quality and less profits.
4. Pasteurization and production of small ice cream quantities allow a great variety of flavors, mixing hot with cold milk while intensely shaking.
5. Previous knowledge of ice cream production is not needed.
6. Easy to operate, install, and transport.
7. Maintenance can be done by a regular technician or by the operator.
8. Aerated and homogenized ice cream means higher quality, not only visually, but also greatly improves the texture, flavor, color, time of conservation, melting resistance, and other aspects easily observed by finicky customers.
|Electrical Installation||220 V, monophase, 50 Hz or 60 Hz.|
|Consumption of electricity||0.375 kW.|
|Crate dimensions||Length = 630 mm, Width = 360 mm, Height = 760 mm.|
|Equipment Dimensions||Length = 490 mm, Width = 220 mm, Height = 625 mm.|
|Gross Weight with crate||35 Kg.|
|Net Weight||19.5 Kg.|
|Production Capacity||Maximum mixing volume*: Up to 8 liters (2 gallons) of syrup in beat. Internal volume**: 15 liters (3.96 gallons).|
* Maximum amount of mixture that can be used to prevent spillage during stirring and incorporation.
** Total amount of liquids supported by the container.
- For small ice cream and popsicles producers, or larger production companies, that want to increase their production and profitability with a high-quality final product assured through perfect aeration and homogenization.
- Works well with all Finamac equipment. Vital to people/companies that use popsicles and ice cream machines.