Equipment projected to mix ingredients and to flavor milky or water base mixtures.
A stainless steel tank.
- Tanks of 115 liters;
- Inner part in AISI 304 stainless steel with sanitary finishment;
- Thermal insulation of injected polyurethane;
- Outer revestment in AISI 430 stainless steel with brushed finishment;
- Dismountable SMS 2” ø sanitary tap.
- The ice cream and popsicles remain much softer, as the special helix not only mixes the ingredients, but homogenizes the fats with liquids and solids;
- Aerated and homogenized ice cream means higher quality, not only visually, but also greatly improves the texture, flavor, color, time of conservation, melting resistance, and other aspects easily observed by finicky customers;
- Allows a great variety of flavors;
- Easy to operate, install, and transport;
- No need to have previous knowledge.
|Electrical Installation||220 V - 380 V, Triphase, 60 Hz.|
|Consumption of electricity||1,5 kW.|
|Crate dimensions||Length = 660 mm, Width = 1200 mm, Height = 1500 mm.|
|Equipment Dimensions||Length = 550 mm, Width = 1000 mm, Height = 1300 mm.|
|Gross Weight with crate||130 kg.|
|Net Weight||70 kg.|
|Production Capacity||Up to 100 liters.|