This kit consists of:
The acai is produced uninterruptedly, differing from machines that produce acai in predetermined quantities per beat. This means that it is not possible to make small quantities of acai with varied flavors. Once the production process is determined, this machine produces the only one flavor of acai, until the container from which the mixture is being withdrawn is emptied.
Other than continuous production, this equipment includes a pump which incorporates air into the acai while it is being beaten and frozen. Only with this process is it possible to obtain aeration levels (over-run) up to 20%. You may notice, in big acai trademarks, that the acai container only remains half full when it is melted. The explanation is simple: when melting, the acai loses the air which had been incorporated - half of the volume is composed of air.
Acai quality: A horizontal cylinder with a high speed dasher, the same system used by acai industries around the world, assures finer texture and keeps ice crystals from forming.
Incorporated air (overrun): Up to 20%, with a working pressure from 2 to 10 bars, which allows connections to fruit feeders, dispensers, or automatic filling machines for cups, sundaes, cones, and containers, without losing pressure - assuring stability and perfect aeration during the dosage.
Easy to operate: The pump, the dasher, and the compressor start-up automatically and in sequence, avoiding mistakes in operation; a micro-processed controller makes operating the equipment extremely simple, with precise adjustments through a touch control panel.
Energy saving: A high performance compressor means 20% less energy consumption than our competitor’s machines.
Equipment for crushing and homogenization of açaí.
- Capacity from 80 up to 500 liters of açaí
- Mince and emulsifies açaí
- Mix ingredients for formulation of ice cream, popsicles and creamy acai
- Easy to operate, easy to install, easy to carry and move because it is on wheels
- Rectangular container for easy cleaning and sanitizing
- Propeller with great cutting perimeter to reduce particle size
- Tap self-cleaning easy disassembly
- Supply 220 V or 380 V three-phase
*This machine is not certified by ETL/UL/NSF rules. Please check the laws in your country about food preparation before finish your purchase.
1. Substantially increases profits by incorporating up to 20% more air in the acai.
2. Substantially increases the quality of the acai, since the high-pressured aeration and beating improves the texture, taste, and stability of the final product.
3. Much higher production speed than traditional batch freezers.
4. Economizes ingredients because the whole process is done under high pressure, which makes it easier to mix and produce acai. Conventional machines, that don’t use a pressure pump, must use larger quantities of ingredients to produce the same effect.
5. It is the only machine that uses a cylinder where the acai is beaten - the same technology used by the Aerospace Industry. It is a thin cylindrical wall of extremely compacted material that substantially increases the freezing capacity. This special high precision cylinder is only available from Finamac.
6. Easy to operate, install, and transport.
7. The highest rate of production among machines of equivalent capacity and function.
8. Produces high quality industrial standard acai; not only more hygienic, but also with better texture, taste, color, aeration, time of conservation, melting resistance, and other characteristics easily noticed by discriminating consumers.
For acai makers with some experience who wish to improve the quality and profitability of their products. In general, the Super C is usually used by acai producers that supply shops and other sales locations.