*This machine is not certified by ETL/UL/NSF rules.
*Please check the laws in your country about food preparation before finish your purchase.
A semi-automated machine for producing water-based (gooseberry, pineapple, lemon, etc) or milk-based (chocolate, vanilla, etc) popsicles.
It is a practical and fast machine, endorsed by numerous successful businesses.
Produces 700/900 popsicles/hour, with 10 moulds of 28 cavities each.
*Production depends on the climatic conditions of the location where the machine is installed. Depending on the shape mold brand, the machine capacity can range from 9 or 10 28-cavity shape molds.
Compact, light, and durable. Rotary/lock wheels make it easy to move and transport.
Unibody cabinet made from stainless steel.
Powerful, practical, and silent: High-efficiency hermetic compressor. Low noise level. Low power consumption.
Three-phase 220V, 50/60 Hz; water condensed; tropicalized refrigeration.
For medium-sized producers who already have some experience in this industry, or professionals who want to increase their production in a modular way, having the ability to add one or more piece of equipment into the production line, according to demand.
To obtain the high-quality industrial standard ice cream, even in medium quantities, through controlled production cycles.
1. A top-of-the-line machine that has a track record of successful results among experienced leaders in the popsicle industry.
2. The best investment/return rate in the food production industry.
3. Easy to operate, install, and transport.
4. Occupies 40% less space than that of conventional equipment.
5. The best production/time rate among equivalent equipment.
6. The latest technology in popsicles production.
7. Durable and with a high resale value. Considered to be “cash money” in the market.
|Electrical Installation||220 V or 380 V, Triphase, 50 Hz or 60 Hz.|
|Consumption of electricity||4,5 kW|
|Crate dimensions||Length = 1400 mm, Width = 1020 mm, Height = 1530 mm.|
|Equipment Dimensions||Length = 1395 mm, Width = 640 mm, Height = 1315 mm.|
|Gross Weight with crate||250 kg.|
|Net Weight||160 kg (without fluid and molds) - 303 kg (with fluid and molds).|
|Production Capacity||* 700 to 900 ice pops per hour** or 350 to 450 paletas per hour***|
|Condensation||Water or Air.|
* Production reduced by 30% when using glycol.
* The production disclosed depends on the recipe used, the shape of the mold (standard: Brida mold, 63ml), the secondary fluid and the frequency of the machine. Air cooled machines production depends on the climatic conditions of the location where the machine is installed. 50 Hz machines may produce up to 20% less than reported.
** Considering molds with 28 cavities of 63ml and input 60Hz.
*** Considering molds with 26 cavities of 123ml and input 60Hz.
1 Turbo 25 + 1 Mixer 15. Production of up to 900 popsicles per hour.
2 side-by-side Turbo 25 machines. Connected at the same time, they are able to produce up to 1800 popsicles per hour. Only one machine an be connected during low sales period (i.e. cold weather or rainy days).
Can produce ice using special moulds.
Ultra fast cooling of drinks, juices etc.
Abrupt cooling of ice cream mixtures, heated by flame, to complete the pasteurization cycle.