*This machine is not certified by ETL/UL/NSF rules.
*Please check the laws in your country about food preparation before finish your purchase.
A semi-automated machine for producing water-based (orange, pineapple, lemon, etc) or milk-based (chocolate, vanilla, etc) popsicles.
Operates using residential of commercial monophase energy. It is a practical and fast machine, endorsed by numerous successful businesses.
*Equipment with air condensation can reduce production by 10% to 50%, due to ambient temperatures above 28ºC.
For small-sized producers just starting out in this industry, or professionals who want to increase their production in a modular way, having the ability to add one or more piece of equipment into the production line, according to demand.
To obtain the high-quality industrial standard ice cream (popsicles), even in small quantities through controlled production cycles.
1. A top-of-the-line machine that has a track record of successful results among experienced leaders in the popsicle industry.
2. The best investment/return rate in the food production industry.
3. Very simple to use, allowing you to start up even in your home.
4. No need to have previous knowledge of popsicle production
5. Easy to operate, install, and transport.
6. Easy maintenance.
7. Occupies 60% less space than that of conventional equipment.
8. The best production/time rate among equivalent equipment.
9. The latest technology in popsicles production.
10. Durable and with a high resale value. Considered to be “cash money” in the market.
|Consumption of electricity||2 kW.|
|Electrical Installation||220 V, Monophase or Biphase, 50/60 Hz.|
|Crate dimensions||Length = 800 mm, Width = 810 mm, Height = 1670 mm.|
|Equipment Dimensions||Length = 627 mm, Width = 630 mm, Height = 1214 mm.|
|Gross Weight with crate||120 kg.|
|Net Weight||90 kg.|
|Production Capacity||200 up to 250 popsicles per hour or 80 up to 100 Mexican Paletas|
1 Turbo 8 + 1 Mixer 15. Produces 200-250 popsicles per hour.
5 side-by-side Turbo 8 machines are able to produce up to 1000 popsicles per hour. Only one or two machines can be connected during low sales periods ( i.e. cold weather or rainy days).
Can produce ice using special moulds.
Ultra fast cooling of drinks, juices, etc.
Recommended use of 8 hours per day.