*This machine is not certified by ETL/UL/NSF rules.
*Please check the laws in your country about food preparation before finish your purchase.
A semi-automated machine for producing water-based (orange, pineapple, lemon, etc) or milk-based (chocolate, vanilla, etc) popsicles.
Operates using residential of commercial monophase energy. It is a practical and fast machine, endorsed by numerous successful businesses.
*Equipment with air condensation can reduce production by 10% to 50%, due to ambient temperatures above 28ºC.
For small-sized producers just starting out in this industry, or professionals who want to increase their production in a modular way, having the ability to add one or more piece of equipment into the production line, according to demand.
To obtain the high-quality industrial standard ice cream (popsicles), even in small quantities through controlled production cycles.
1. A top-of-the-line machine that has a track record of successful results among experienced leaders in the popsicle industry.
2. The best investment/return rate in the food production industry.
3. Very simple to use, allowing you to start up even in your home.
4. No need to have previous knowledge of popsicle production
5. Easy to operate, install, and transport.
6. Easy maintenance.
7. Occupies 60% less space than that of conventional equipment.
8. The best production/time rate among equivalent equipment.
9. The latest technology in popsicles production.
10. Durable and with a high resale value. Considered to be “cash money” in the market.
|Electrical Installation||220 V, Monophase, 50 Hz or 60 Hz.|
|Consumption of electricity||2 kW.|
|Crate dimensions||Length = 865 mm, Width = 865 mm, Height = 1410 mm.|
|Equipment Dimensions||Length = 772 mm, Width = 530 mm, Height = 1215 mm.|
|Gross Weight with crate||130 kg.|
|Net Weight||71 kg (without fluid and molds) - 116 kg (with fluid and molds).|
|Production Capacity||* 150 to 250 ice pops per hour** or 80 to 150 paletas per hour***.|
* Production reduced by 30% when using glycol.
* The production disclosed depends on the recipe used, the shape of the mold (standard: Brida mold, 63ml), the secondary fluid and the frequency of the machine. Air cooled machines production depends on the climatic conditions of the location where the machine is installed. 50 Hz machines may produce up to 20% less than reported.
** Considering molds with 28 cavities of 63ml and input 60Hz.
*** Considering molds with 26 cavities of 123ml and input 60Hz.
1 Turbo 8 + 1 Mixer 15. Produces 200-250 popsicles per hour.
5 side-by-side Turbo 8 machines are able to produce up to 1000 popsicles per hour. Only one or two machines can be connected during low sales periods ( i.e. cold weather or rainy days).
Can produce ice using special moulds.
Ultra fast cooling of drinks, juices, etc.
Recommended use of 8 hours per day.