*This machine is not certified by ETL/UL/NSF rules.
*Please check the laws in your country about food preparation before finish your purchase.
Turbo 80: 2000 to 2500 ice pops / hour.
Turbo 100: 3000 up to 5000 ice pops / hour.
*The production of the equipment varies according to the recipe used, the volume of the ice pops and the climatic and installation conditions of the places where the machine will be located.
Automatic dosage of the moulds (optional).
Automatic system for extraction and movement of the moulds.
Turbo 80: Works with 22 moulds in the tank and 4 in the ramp. (moulds 105mm wide)
Turbo 100: Works with 32 moulds in the tank and 5 in the ramp. (moulds 105mm wide)
Agitation by pump.
Semi-hermetic compressor, low noise level and high energy savings.
Equipped with rotary wheels in order to facilitate transportation, handling and cleaning.
Power supply: 220 V or 380 V, 3-phase, 50 Hz or 60Hz.
Shell in tube water condenser system.
Popsicle production digitally displayed.
R-452 ecological refrigeration gas.
Reduced maintenance costs.
1. The attractive cost/benefit rate in the market.
2. Significant labor reduction, due to optional automatic devices.
3. Easy to operate, install, and transport.
4. Modular design allows production to increase or decrease, according to demand.
5. Occupies only 60% of the normal area used by a conventional equipment.
6. The latest technology in popsicle machines.
|Electrical Installation||Turbo 80: 220 V, Threephase, 50 Hz ou 60 Hz. Turbo 100: 220 V or 380 V, Threephase, 50 Hz or 60 Hz.|
|Consumption of electricity||Turbo 80: 17,5 kW. Turbo 100: 23 kW.|
|Crate dimensions||Length x Width x Height (mm). Turbo 80: 3560 x 1060 x 1550. Turbo 100: 4600 x 1100 x 1550.|
|Equipment Dimensions||Length x Width x Height (mm). Turbo 80: 3250 x 720 x 1320. Turbo 100: 4300 x 720 x 1330.|
|Gross Weight with crate||Turbo 80: 945 kg. Turbo 100: 1230 kg.|
|Net Weight||Turbo 80: 725 kg (without fluid and molds) – 1076 kg (with fluid and molds). Turbo 100: 1000 kg (without fluid and molds) – 1511 kg (with fluid and molds)|
|Production Capacity||Turbo 80*: 2000 to 2500 ice pops per hour** or 1000 to 1800 paletas per hour***. Turbo 100*: 3000 to 5000 ice pops per hour** or 1550 to 3000 paletas per hour***.|
* Production reduced by 30% when using glycol.
* The production disclosed depends on the recipe used, the shape of the mold (standard: Brida mold, 63ml), the secondary fluid and the frequency of the machine. Air cooled machines production depends on the climatic conditions of the location where the machine is installed. 50 Hz machines may produce up to 20% less than reported.
** Considering molds with 28 cavities of 63ml and input 60Hz.
*** Considering molds with 26 cavities of 123ml and input 60Hz.