A semi-automated machine that produces water based ice cream (pineapple, lemon etc.) and milk based (chocolate, strawberry, vanilla etc.).
This process is known as “discontinuous” or “batch” freezing. In accordance with these terms, we put a limit on the quantity of mixture used per cycle, differing from the continuous process (used in ice cream industries), in which the mixture is continuously introduced through one side, and the ice cream comes out of the other side.
The ice cream produced by Pro 16 is also known as artisan ice cream.
Production: 100/140 liters/h, with water condensation, up to 12 liters per cycle (Production depends on the climatic conditions of the location where the machine is installed).
Exclusive System Non-Stop compressor start (Patented): Prevents constant wear and tear on the compressor, increasing the durability and reducing up to 20% power consumption compared to the competition.
Front inlet for ingredients: A funnel with hydrodynamic format avoids mixture accumulation and it is easy to operate.
Protection grid: Inlet/outlet designed exclusive for fruits and solid ingredients; has a wide exit for very fast ice cream extraction.
Ergonomics: Comfortable height for easy operation; panel with a good visual inclination and side handles; easy to operate and move from one place to another; container support with adjustable height, for containers up to 14 liters.
Thermal bearings insulation: Increases the mechanical system’s durability.
Cylinder: A high precision seamless tube with rounded edges allows a smooth flow of ice cream during the extraction process; easy to clean and 100% hygienic.
Semi-continuous production: No need to disconnect the machine between each beat, increasing the production velocity and the the motor durability.
Light and Durable: Easy to move, performs well under heavy operation.
Safety and hygiene: The machine shuts off when the frontal lid is open.
No water dropping in the ice cream: The insulated plastic lid avoids temperature loss and prevents the formation of water drops that may fall into the ice cream during extraction.
Ice cream quality:, a triple beater offer a soft and creamy ice cream extraction
Flavor change: 6 small self-adjustable blades in a helical beater guarantee complete ice cream extraction.
Higher profitability and more time to manage your business: Has an electric display for temperature control and easier operation. It does not require a specialized operator.
Easy maintenance: Self-adjusting beater and blades and quick cutting blades easily replaced by the operator.
For small and medium ice cream makers who already have some experience in this industry, or for professionals who want to increase their production with a high-quality final product, guaranteed by using a modern and 100% hygienic machine.
It is designed for ice cream producers that serve their product on site or commercially distribute their product in containers between 7 to 12 liters.
*This machine is not certified by ETL/UL/NSF rules.
*Please check the laws in your country about food preparation before finish your purchase.
1. The Pro 16 produces ice cream to be served on site, but also supports extra-production for ice cream distributed in containers to candy and other ice cream shops.
2. With a relatively small investment, this system of ice cream production pays for itself in a short time.
3. The ice cream quality is incomparable, because all of the high-end technology used in large machines is also applied in this machine, at reduced costs.
4. It facilitates the production of real artisan ice cream, carefully done, with natural ingredients and the introduction of fruits, granules, chocolates etc.
5. It allows small quantities of ice cream production per beat, very important for people that work with a variety of flavors.
6. The ice cream is produced in few minutes, avoiding the formation of ice crystals and the undesirable “sandiness” caused by the traditional sluggish equipment.
7. Previous knowledge about ice cream production is not required. Easy to operate, install, and transport.
8. Maintenance can be done by a domestic refrigerator technician.
9. The best production/time rate among equivalent conventional equipment.
10. It uses the latest technology in artisan ice cream production.
11. Ice cream made with Pro16 is guaranteed to be better: not only is it more hygienic, but also provides better texture, flavor, color, overrum, time of conservation, melting resistance, and others qualities easily noticed by finicky consumers.
|Electrical Installation||220 V or 380 V, Monophase or Triphase, 50 Hz or 60 Hz.|
|Consumption of electricity||4,8 kW.|
|Crate dimensions||Length = 1032 mm, Width = 507 mm, Height = 1313 mm.|
|Equipment Dimensions||Length = 960 mm, Width = 500 mm, Height = 1300 mm.|
|Gross Weight with crate||225 kg.|
|Net Weight||160 kg.|
|Production Capacity||Up to 140 liters of ice cream per hour / Up to 37 gallons of ice cream per hour.*|
* 50 Hz machines may produce up to 20% less than reported.
* Production based on milk based syrup at 4°C (39.2°F) with 38% solids and 14 to 16% of sugar content and at least 40% overrun.
1 Pro 16 + 1 Turbo 25 - For aerated popsicles production.
1 Pro 16 + 1 PP110 - For pasteurized ice cream production.
From 1 to 3 Pro 16 - For modular increase of the ice cream production.