Pro 4 Batch Freezer
A semi-automated machine that produces water based ice cream (pineapple, lemon etc.) or milk based (chocolate, strawberry, vanilla etc.).
This process is known as “discontinuous” or “batch” freezing. In accordance with these terms, we put a limit on the quantity of mixture used per cycle, differing from the continuous process (used in ice cream industries), in which the mixture is continuously introduced through one side, and the ice cream comes out of the other side.
The ice cream produced by Pro 4 is also known as artisan ice cream.
100 liters of ice cream per hour up to 12 liters per cycle
Exclusive Ecostart System (Patented)
Start and soft blade and scrapper shutdown. Longer lasting equipment shelf life. Savings up to 20% energy compared to competition.
Front inlet for ingredients
A funnel with hydrodynamic format avoids mixture accumulation and it is easy to operate
Protection grid Inlet/outlet
Has a wide exit for very fast ice cream extraction
No water drops in the ice cream
The insulated front plastic lid avoids cold loss and prevents the formation of water drops that may fall into the ice cream during extraction
Ice cream quality
A triple dasher allows soft and creamy ice cream extraction
Comfortable height for easy operation; panel with a good visual inclination and side handles; easy to operate and move from one place to another; container support with adjustable height, for containers up to 12 liters
Light and Durable
Easy to move, performs well under heavy operation
A high precision seamless tube with rounded edges allows a smooth flow of ice cream during the extraction process. Easy to clean and 100% hygienic
Safety and hygiene
The machine shuts off when the tilting frontal lid is accidentally opened. Lid easy to mount, dismount, and clean
6 small self-adjustable blades in a helical dasher guarantee complete ice cream extraction.
Self-adjusting dasher and quick cutting blades easily replaced by the operator
Thermal bearings insulation
Increases the mechanical system’s durability
Equipment with air condensation can reduce production by 10% to 50%, due to ambient temperatures above 28ºC.
1. The Pro 4 is a dream come true to everyone who wants to get into the ice cream industry. With a relatively low investment, this system of ice cream production pays for itself in a short period of time.
2. The ice cream quality is incomparable, because all of the high-end technology used in large machines is also applied in this machine, at reduced costs.
3. It facilitates the production of real artisan ice cream, carefully done, with natural ingredients and the introduction of fruits, granules, chocolates etc.
4. It allows small quantities of ice cream production per beat, very important for people that work with a variety of flavors.
5. The ice cream is produced in few minutes, avoiding the formation of ice crystals and the undesirable “sandiness” caused by the traditional sluggish equipment.
6. Previous knowledge about ice cream production is not required.
7. Easy to operate, install, and transport.
8. The best production/time rate among equivalent conventional equipment.
9. It uses the latest technology in artisan ice cream production.
10. Ice cream made with Pro 4 is guaranteed to be better: not only is it more hygienic, but also provides better texture, flavor, color, aeration, time of conservation, melting resistance, and others qualities easily noticed by finicky consumers.
|Consumption of electricity||3,9 kW.|
|Electrical Installation||220 V, monophase -biphase, 50/60 Hz.|
|Crate dimensions||Length = 1050 mm, Width = 700 mm, Height = 1500 mm.|
|Equipment Dimensions||Length = 720 mm, Width = 500 mm, Height = 1313 mm.|
|Gross Weight with crate||180 kg.|
|Net Weight||140 kg.|
|Production Capacity||60 to 100 liters per hour.|
1 Pro4 + 1 Turbo8 - For aerated popsicles production
1 Pro4 + 1 PP110 - For pasteurized ice cream production
From 1 to 5 Pro4 - For modular increase of ice cream production