*This machine is not certified by ETL/UL/NSF rules.
*Please check the laws in your country about food preparation before finish your purchase.
A fully automated machine that produces water based ice cream (pineapple, lemon etc.) or milk based (chocolate, strawberry, vanilla etc.) with a high incorporation of air.
Ice cream is produced uninterruptedly, differing from machines that produce ice cream in predetermined quantities per beat. This means that it is not possible to make small quantities of ice cream with varied flavors. Once the production process is determined, this machine produces the only one flavor of ice cream, until the container from which the mixture is being withdrawn is emptied.
Other than continuous production, this equipment includes a pump which incorporates air into the ice cream while it is being beaten and frozen. Only with this process is it possible to obtain aeration levels (overrun) up to 130%. You may notice, in big ice cream trademarks, that the ice cream container only remains half full when it is melted. The explanation is simple: when melting, the ice cream loses the air which had been incorporated - half of the volume is composed of air.
Production: 250 to 400 liters of ice cream per hour, with 100% over run, at -5° C final temperature.
*Production depends on the climatic conditions of the location where the machine is installed.
Ice cream quality: Two horizontal cylinders with high speed dashers, the same system used by ice cream industries around the world, assures finer texture and keeps ice crystals from forming.
Incorporated air (overrun): Adjusts from 50% to 130%, with a working pressure from 2 to 10 bars, which allows connections to fruit feeders, dispensers, or automatic filling machines for cups, sundaes, cones, and containers, without losing pressure - assuring stability and perfect aeration during the dosage.
Easy to clean: The mixture enters into the front part of the cylinders, making it easy to clean and assuring the complete sanitization of its movable parts.
Easy to operate: The pump, the dasher, and the compressor start-up automatically and in sequence, avoiding mistakes in operation; a micro-processed controller makes operating the equipment extremely simple, with precise adjustments through a touch control panel.
Durability: Two seamless high performance cylinders, built with aerospace technology using special materials, makes them immune to oxidation, leaks, and contamination.
Energy saving: A high performance compressor means 20% less energy consumption than our competitor’s machines.
A stainless steel unibody structure: light, durable, and compact; easy to move and transport.
Safety: Cylinders' pressure is monitored by a sensor. When the pressure surpasses the safety limit, the equipment automatically disconnects; pump control is activated by a frequency inverter making the operation easier, increasing the equipment’s durability.
Resistance: A special stainless steel pump, reinforced with hard chrome; piston made of a special alloy complying with food regulations.
A defrost gas injection decreases production to 250 liters/hour.
Refrigeration: Uses tropicalized refrigeration and ecologic gas, water condensed.
For ice cream makers with some experience who wish to improve the quality and profitability of their products. In general, the Super C is usually used by ice cream producers that supply shops and other sales locations.
1. Substantially increases profits by incorporating up to 130% more air in the ice cream.
2. Substantially increases the quality of the ice cream, since the high-pressured aeration and beating improves the texture, taste, and stability of the final product.
3. Much higher production speed than traditional batch freezers.
4. Economizes ingredients, like stabilizers and flavorings, because the whole process is done under high pressure, which makes it easier to mix and produce ice cream. Conventional machines, that don’t use a pressure pump, must use larger quantities of ingredients to produce the same effect.
5. It is the only machine that uses cylinders where the ice cream is beaten - the same technology used by the Aerospace Industry. It is a thin cylindrical wall of extremely compacted material that substantially increases the freezing capacity. This special high precision cylinders are only available from Finamac.
6. Easy to operate, install, and transport.
7. The highest rate of production among machines of equivalent capacity and function.
8. Produces high quality industrial standard ice cream; not only more hygienic, but also with better texture, taste, color, aeration, time of conservation, melting resistance, and other characteristics easily noticed by discriminating consumers.
|Electrical Installation||220 V or 380 V, Three phasic, 60 Hz.|
|Consumption of electricity||14 kW|
|Crate dimensions||Length = 2100 mm, Width = 1000 mm, Height = 1800 mm.|
|Equipment Dimensions||Length = 1390 mm, Width = 700 mm, Height = 1490 mm.|
|Gross Weight with crate||380 kg.|
|Net Weight||290 kg.|
|Production Capacity||250 to 400L of ice cream per hour / 55 to 88 gallons of ice cream per hour.*|
* 50 Hz machines may produce up to 20% less than reported.
* Production based on milk based syrup at 4°C (39.2°F) with 38% solids and 14 to 16% of sugar content and at least 100% overrun.
1 Super CPlus + 1 PP 200.
1 Super CPlus + 2 Turbo 25, for aerated popsicle production.
1 Super CPlus + Pasto Plant 300.
1 Super CPlus + 1 Gyro Filler.
1 Super CPlus + 1 Fruit Feeder.