Finamac's Online Ice Pop and Ice Cream Making will teach all the differences between the production of ice cream and ice pops. It includes all the basic ingredients for the production and all which is involved with the entire production process. We also have practical classes where you are going to learn techniques and step by step of how to produce ice cream and ice pop.
You will have access to video classes and PDF workbook to follow the videos and read about the theory
You will receive 2 recipes with fruits, 1 water based and 1 milk based recipes (you can produce an infinite types of flavor with artificial flavoring).
- Identification of Different types Ice Creams
- The Fundamentals of Ice Cream and Ice Pop Production
- Simple Balancing mixture
- Learn step by step about ice cream and ice pop production
Hours Schedule (videos): 1 hour
Ice Cream and Ice Pop Book (PDF)
Recipe book (PDF)
- Theory of Ice Cream and Ice Pop Production
- Difference among Ice Cream, Sorbet, Gelato, Mellonine and Sherbet
- Main ingredients and their importance
- Check if a mixture is balanced
- Deffects found in non balanced mixtures
- Flow chart explanation of ice cream and ice pop
- Hygine and Good Manufacturing Practice
- Practical part with production of 2 ice cream (water based and milk based)
- Practical part with production of 2 ice pops (water based and milk based)
There are no requirements to watch this class.
The audio is in English
The course access can take 1 business day after payment confirmation.
Course access will be sent by email, it will be available for 90 days and it is possible to ask questions in course platform.