*This machine is not certified by ETL/UL/NSF rules.
*Please check the laws in your country about food preparation before finish your purchase.
PRODUCTION: 5000 to 6000 popsicles / hour *
*Production depends on the climatic conditions of the location where the machine is installed.
Automatic dosage of the popsicle moulds (optional).
Automatic system for extraction and movement of the moulds.
It`s the unique equipment that requires only 30 moulds of 28 popsicles cavities each to work and reaches the production of up to 6000 popsicles / hour..
Agitation by pump.
Semi-hermetic compressor, low noise level, and high energy savings.
Equipped with rotary wheels in order to facilitate transportation, handling and cleaning.
Power supply: 220V or 380V, 3-phase, 50Hz or 60Hz.
Shell in Tube water condenser system.
Popsicle production digitally displayed.
R 404 ecologic refrigeration gas.
Reduced maintenance costs.
Fluid Volume: 290 Liters.
Number of Forms: 30 Forms with 28 cavities.
Dosers: from 1 to 4 dosers.
Insertion and extraction of forms: Automated system.
*Production measured with rectangular molds of of 65ml . For larger volumes or different mold types hourly output may vary in larger or smaller quantities. The production of 50Hz will be reduced by 20 %.
1. The best cost/benefit rate in the market.
2. Significant labor reduction, due to the optional automatic devices.
3. Easy to operate, install and transport.
4. Modular design allows production to increase or decrease, according to demand.
5. Occupies only 60% of the normal area used by a conventional equipment.
6. The latest technology in popsicle machines.
|Electrical Installation||220 V or 380 V, Threephase, 50 Hz or 60 Hz.|
|Consumption of electricity||23 kW.|
|Crate dimensions||Length = 4300 mm, Width = 1150 mm, Height = 1650 mm.|
|Equipment Dimensions||Length = 4080 mm, Width = 805 mm, Height = 1365 mm.|
|Gross Weight with crate||1250 kg.|
|Net Weight||1030 kg (without fluid and molds) – 1530 kg (with fluid and molds).|
|Production Capacity||* 5000 to 6000 ice pops per hour** or 2050 to 3600 paletas per hour***.|
* The production disclosed depends on the recipe used, the shape of the mold (standard: Brida mold, 63ml), the secondary fluid and the frequency of the machine. 50 Hz machines may produce up to 20% less than reported.
** Considering molds with 28 cavities of 63ml and mix entering at 4°C.
*** Considering molds with 26 cavities of 123ml and mix entering at 4°C.